Thursday, February 23, 2006

Joining IndusLogic …

I talked about job switch in one of my previous posts…I joined Induslogic…
Company seems to be good till now. The very first day, I was done with all the joining formalities before first half and got my PC (P 4 3.0 GHz Dual Processor). Otherwise I have seen in many companies its like you are waiting for computer for first 15 days and then next 15 days for project allocation…. and the second day, after spending 2 hours with my mentor, I was debugging through the code… kool.... as I don’t see any point in sitting idle, waiting for some project to be allocated!!! Its really quite boring in office without work (except sometimes…like after having some hectic schedule with deadlines, that time I luv it actually  ) We have flexi timings in the company to come at any time.
As far as work quality is concerned, its got to be good being a product engineering company. Because if your client is itself a software company then, its not just final output that matters but they also have a look into code u write and you may need to justify it too…
It may be a bit tough but at the end of the day…that’s what encourages you to write good piece of code…
All in all…company is good…

No comments: